I want to thank Jeff at Scripture Zealot for passing along the Superior Scribbler Award to yours truly.
I suppose every blog award has something of a catch to go with it, but that won't stop me from humbly accepting this one and proudly displaying it in a not-so-humble fashion.
So, the catch: participate by posting the following rules:
- Each Superior Scribbler must, in turn, pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggy friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains the award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Because I owe Jeff for causing him nightmares, I will gladly pass the award along to these deserving scribblers:
- HiScrivener at The Writing on the Wall
- ElShaddai Edwards at He Is Sufficient (upon his return from his blogging sabbatical)
- Vee at Living Journey
- Nathan Stitt at Discipulus Scripturae, and
- Shane Vander Hart at Caffeinated Thoughts
Thanks again, Jeff, and to the five of you nominees, my ring is extended for you to kiss.