Archive for category Awards
Personally, I prefer the unofficial rankings which have BOB at 11 (down 5 slots from #6 in November), while the official rankings have me at 17 (-11). Considering I took 3 weeks off in December, I can live with either.
The Biblioblog Top 50 for November is out. Of note:
I know I’m a little late on this one, but in case you missed it the Biblioblog Top 50 for October is out. A few surprises, not many.
And yours truly, in a record setting traffic month, inches up one place to 12.
The Biblioblog Top 50 for September is out, and here are the highlights:
- Bob’s good friend Jeff is hanging in there at No. 4;
- Joel is narrowing the gap, but still remains a close(er) No. 2;
- Newly listed Matt Dabbs makes a strong showing at No. 3 (although Matt is not new to BOB, he has been on my blogroll for quite some time);
- Jim is holding down the fort at No. 1; and
- Despite taking 1/3 of the month off, yours truly comes in a respectable No. 13.
The Biblioblog Top 50 for June is out, and here’s the scoop:
- In June, the complete biblioblog list topped 250 blogs, and now stands at 258. There are also 191 related blogs for a whopping 449 blogs in all;
- My buddy tc robinson over at New Leaven makes his debut at No. 40. Congrats to tc;
- One of my personal favorites, Nick Norelli at RDTWT, and the less-than-deserving winner of this prize for the reasons stated therein, comes in at No. 18;
- Ol’ what’s his name is still No. 1 and surprisingly humble about it; and
- Your’s truly is hanging in there, a slight slippage from last month, but a respectable No. 15.
I guess that just about puts a bow on the month of June, except that I neglected to mention on this blog that my little Libby “the Libster” Lopez turned one this weekend. Happy birthday Libby!
My cyber-buddy and truly one of the funniest Christian bloggers in cyberspace HiScrivener (The Writing on the Wall), has bestowed upon this little blog a really cool sounding award, the Noblesse Oblige (in French, “nobility obligates”).
And with only a minor obligation, I nobly accept this award.
Now the minor obligation (or, the rules): award recipients should post the logo, nominate and link up to nine people worthy of the award, and recognize the person who nominated them with a little link love.
As I scan my blogroll, I notice that many of my blogging brethren have been nominated by other noble obligees. Nevertheless, my nominees are:
- Robert Jimenez at Inquiring Minds
- Bob McDonald at Bob’s Log, Sufficiency and others (Bob is really noble, and really obligated)
- Brian Fulthorp at Living the Crucified Life
- Gary Zimmerli at The Sundry Times
- Bitsy Griffin at Jack of All Trades
- Rev. Mark Stevens at Scripture, Ministry, and the People of God
- Esteban VaZqueZ at The Voice of Stefan (upon his return to the blogosphere, and upon his completion of various computer repairs and/or upgrades) UPDATE 6/10/09: Esteban is back and better than ever and now here at WordPress.
- Bryan at Katagraphais (a new member of the BOB blogroll and my Google Reader)
- and last, but certainly not least, my very own pastor, Eric von Atzigen whose new blog Monday Morning Review is off to a good start
The new Biblioblog Top 50 for the month of May is out.
Your’s truly (Beauty of the Bible) has cracked the top 10 (but just barely), coming in at #10, up 13 spots from #23 last month.
Many thanks to all of you guys for reading.
Here are some other notables: