Nick Norelli of Rightly Diving the Word of Truth is giving away free stuff also.
In fairness, Nick's contest began before Esteban's contest, but Nick's also requires that the winner post, in 50 words or less, why the winner wants to read Calvin, and I haven't come up with a clever enough 50-word response.
But, time is running out, so if you want to win Calvin's Institutes of Christian Religion, here are the rules:
- You must have a blog (sorry nonbloggers),
- You must be a US resident (sorry nonresidents),
- You must not own the set (sorry all of you who spent your hard earned cash already),
- Announce the contest on your blog,
- In 50 words or less, persuade Nick of your deservingness in the comments section, and
- The winner must acknowledge the publisher and Nick's blog in a blog post linking back to same.
The winner will be announced the day after Valentine's Day (Feb. 15, in case you don't celebrate Valentine's Day, in other words, if you're a single male, as many computer guys are, go figure).